Forums

TopicHow can I get 5000+ Instagram followers?

• Mon 27th Jul 2020 - 5:52pm

How can I get 5000+ Instagram followers?

• Tue 28th Jul 2020 - 12:00pm

Masfollowing

Official advertising offices

Manual purchase of advertising from "promoted" instagram accounts

Advertising exchanges

• Tue 28th Jul 2020 - 12:01pm

The easiest way: Self-activity on your account.

There are many ways you can do this.

- Write comments for the publication of famous bloggers.

Usually, a lot of people look at the comments under the publications of famous personalities. You can write enticing comments, or start discussions, thereby attracting attention and some people will go to your profile.

- Use special hashtags.

Additional visits to your account can provide the use of hashtags. But they need to be used correctly. They should not be very popular, since your profile simply will not seem to him, or very rare hashtags, since almost no one will look for them.

If your goal is simply to get subscribers, then you can use special hashtags that involve mutual subscription.

That is, by posting them at home, people will go to your page, subscribe and like and expect the same from you in their direction.

• Tue 28th Jul 2020 - 1:41pm

if you want to get active followers in a short time, then I recommend that you pay attention to Cheap Instagram Followers https://take-top.com/buy-instagram-followers  on this resource, you will be provided with the required number of real accounts on Instagram and will help you become popular in this social network.

• Thu 6th Aug 2020 - 7:32pm

Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. followers

• Fri 11th Sep 2020 - 3:23pm

I've been seeing this question about getting 5000+ Instagram followers lately and I am curios why they needed that much followers? Is that for marketing purposes? I know that many business owner contact some popular social media users like facebook and instagram to promote their product or services in exchange for a payment or the product or services itself. Try  this is the new gacha life game which features a new additional characters where you can use to explore the 3D world. https://games.lol/dungeon-keeper/

Please register or login to post forum replies